In mortar & pestal or blender, crush and mix the marinade ingredients together.
Place the pork fillets in dish and season with Attitude Foods Kaffir kick ‘gourmet salt & pepper mix’, or substitute. Then coat with marinade, cover, and refrigerate. Leave to soak for at least 1 hour before use. Can make in morning and leave in refrigerator ready to use that evening.
When ready to cook:
Place meat on barbeque or under hot grill for 15 – 20 mins or until cooked and nicely charred. Whilst cooking turn meat and brush generously with left over marinade.
When cooked, allow fillets to rest for 5 mins, before slicing and serving on large platter, garnished with fresh rosemary.
Serve with char grilled vegetables, or baked pumpkin seasoned with Attitude Foods Roast Vege Spice, and fresh summer salad.
To use Attitude Foods Roast Vege Spice, simply cut pumpkin into cubes or baking sized slices, sprinkle with Attitude Foods roast vege spice, and drizzle with one of Attitude Foods aromatic Infused Extra Virgin Olive Oils, cover dish and place in oven on 180 degrees until tender/cooked.
- 2 cloves fresh garlic
- Juice and zest of 1 orange
- Bunch of fresh thyme leaves finely chopped, or 1 x teaspoon of dried thyme
- 6 x tablespoons of Rosemary Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 x 400g/14oz pork fillets (preferably NZ free range or organic Pork)
- Attitude Foods Kaffir kick ‘gourmet salt & pepper mix’ to season
- or substitute with NZ sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
You could substitute pork with chicken if preferred