Attitude Foods - Recipes
Jacket Potatoes stuffed with spinach and three cheeses
A recipe by Sarah Uhl
As seen on TV3 "Cafe Secrets"
Feel free to leave comments about this recipe on our facebook page
1. Scrub the potatoes and criss cross the tops lightly with a sharp knife, this will stop them exploding in the oven while your back is turned.
2. Then, put onto a baking tray and bake in the oven at 200ºC for an hour or untill cooked through. Let them cool just enough so you can handle them, slice the tops off and scoope the potato out into a bowl with your butter. The hot potato should help melt the butter. Reserve the skins and tops.
3. Put the spinach in a saucepan with only the water that clings to the leaves, stir occassionally & cook untill just tender. Drain (really squeeze out as much excess water as possible) and chop.
4. Mash the potato adding the sour cream, and riccotta. Once mashed well, mix in the parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, spring onions, spinach and parsley and season with Attitude Foods Horopito Hit seasoning.
5. Spoon the mixture into the potato shells so it is full to over flowing and place the lid on top.
6. These can then be reheated and/or baked in the oven ... about 20minutes.Great with a homemade tomato chutney on the side for colour & flavour!
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 350gm spinach
- 50gm butter
- 100gm sour cream
- 4 spring onion finely chopped
- 3 tbsp parsley chopped
- 150gm cheddar cheese grated
- 100gm parmesan cheese grated
- 100gm buffallo ricotta (Clevedon… yum!)
- Attitude Foods Horopito Hit seasoning